Join an Existing Project
- We care about relationships, equity, and return on investment. When you decide to invest in one of our projects, you can rest assured that you are choosing a smart, worry-free, solid investment.
- We won’t offer you absurd rates of return for your investment.
- NO “projected” income, “projected” expenses or “projected” ROI (Return on Investment). We deliver the actual facts from at least one full year of operation of stable property/ies.
- Depending on your budget and the risk you are willing to take, you can expect between 6-12% net ROI.
- Due to frequent fluctuations in the real estate market, we don’t publish specific available deals and projects online (but we have dozens available!).
WHEN YOU JOIN AND INVEST IN AN EXISTING PROJECT, YOU HAVE TWO MAIN OPTIONS:
1. BUY A PERCENTAGE FROM ONE OF OUR EXISTING INVESTMENT PROPERTIES (NOT LESS THAN 33% AND NOT MORE THAN 75%)
We offer real estate investment opportunities on completely renovated, occupied, cash flow positive, well located properties with a proven track record of investment performance and returns.
Pros: You know exactly what you are buying, and can review a year or more of the property’s operational and financial performance. You won’t need to take on any renovations. And of course, your property will be cash flow positive from day one!
Cons: You won’t be the only owner and decision maker; you will pay for any and all of the closing costs associated with your purchase; you will need to keep this investment for at least five (5) years before having an exit (to give you the best opportunity to maximize profits and have a strong exit).
2. YOU CAN INVEST IN OUR COMPANY’S ACTIVITIES, AND, MORE SPECIFICALLY, IN ONE OF OUR EXISTING INVESTMENT PROPERTIES THAT WILL SERVE AS YOUR COLLATERAL.
Instead of borrowing money from financial institutions or using our line of credit for our new projects, we are willing to borrow directly from our investors, while offering them the exact same interest rate that we pay for bank loans. A true win-win situation!
Pros: You get a fixed interest rate – regardless of our results! No closing costs, no risk (we will provide you a note on one of our free and clean properties and/or a strong guarantee on one of our existing lines of credit). We guarantee—in writing—to return any loan within 30 days upon a written request.
Cons: Fixed interest rates do not increase, even if we have a major success in our new project(s).
Ready to start investing? Call us TODAY to learn more about investment opportunities currently available to you.